Join the Tackle team
As an organisation, and individuals, we are:
• Committed to operational excellence
• Passionate for innovation with proven success
• Respectful of individual choice
Every team member at Tackle motivates people, builds team spirit, leads by example, delivers operational excellence and empowers other team members. If these values and behaviours speak to you then look at the vacancies listed below.
We are a learning organisation and are constantly looking to improve both as individuals and a collective. We believe in offering our team members training opportunities that develop them in their roles as well as personally. Tackle offers a Continued Professional Development plan to each individual tailored to their needs and requirements.
Tackle aims to ensure that our Tackle Recruitment Policy & Procedures are fair and accessible to everyone. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the post, regardless of their marital status, age, gender, culture, religious belief, ethnic origin or sexual orientation. If you have a disability and need an adjustment made to any part of the recruitment process, please email to let us know.
We use blind screening in our first stage of the recruitment process. By removing all identifiable information and only basing decisions on the applicant’s answers, we remove any biases and interview the best candidates for the role.
- Applicants will be asked to answer questions relating to the roles they are applying for using an online form.
- No CVs will be accepted.
- All applications will have their identifying information removed before the selection panel views them to remove any unconscious biases.
- The selection panel will consist of a minimum of two people who will be involved at each stage of the recruitment process. This panel will, wherever possible, be a mixed gender composition and include individuals of different ethnicities. It is acknowledged that balanced panels may not always be achievable but it is expected that reasonable efforts are made to achieve this.
- Answers will be scored independently by each member of the panel. The applicant(s) with the highest combined score(s), above the threshold, will be invited to the next stage of the selection process.
Due to the extremely high volume of applications we receive when vacancies are posted, we do not accept unsolicited CVs. Please follow the instructions provided when jobs are posted to apply.
There are currently no vacancies.