Each team that hits target by the morning of the event will receive:
- 3 tournament seeding points
- A photo saying thanks from a player or team from one of our projects in Africa
A further seeding point will be awarded for every £250 raised above target by the day of the event. Any team can have a maximum of 8 seeding points
The top 10 fundraising teams will each receive 8 exclusive branded TackleAfrica puma polo shirts and shorts.
The top 5 fundraising teams will also get a private gazebo in the central area of the Football Marathon, next to the food van and physios. Teams 6-15 will share a marquee in the central area.
The top fundraising team will also win:
- Ex Nottingham Forest striker Jason Lee to play for them in the second group stage
- A highlights video of their team from the second group stage onwards
- A replica World Cup trophy
- The chance to play in our exhibition match against the UK Parliament team later in the year
- A Puma evospeed hybrid football