126 Metchley Ln, Birmingham B17 0JA
The Football Marathon is the ultimate test of skill and endurance! Now in its 16th year, the event has raised over £1.4m to support TackleAfrica’s work.
We’re looking for squads of 8 to play 6aside football for 12 hours in a fundraising super-tournament.
To register, click the REGISTER button above for a form. Complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each player has a £220 fundraising target, of which £20 must be paid at the time of registration. You can fundraise individually or as a team.
- Registration deadline is 5pm on Friday 7th June. The event is capped at 12 teams on a first come first served basis. Players can be replaced or changed up until the start of the event.
- Each team will play 20-25 games of football in a 12 hour tournament with 2 group stages and an eventual knockdown phase
- We’ll provide fundraising support and guidance, t-shirts and an unbeatable tournament experience
- Men and women of all abilities welcome – you just need to be over 16, in reasonable health (consult your doctor if unsure) and committed to hitting your fundraising target
For more information, check out our FAQs or contact email@example.com
Watch video highlights of London’s 2017’s epic event below: