July 15 2023
Les Quennevais Sports Centre, Don Farm, St Brelade, Jersey JE3 8LZ, Jersey
The Football Marathon is the ultimate test of skill and endurance! Now in its 21st year, the event has raised over £1.9m to support Tackle’s work.
We’re looking for squads of 8 to play 6-a-side football for 12 hours in a fundraising super-tournament.
- Each player has a £220 fundraising target, of which £20 must be paid at the time of registration. You can fundraise individually or as a team.
- Registration deadline 9th June The event is capped at 16 teams on a first come first served basis. Players can be replaced or changed up until the start of the event.
- Each team will play 20-25 games of football in a 12 hour tournament with 2 group stages and an eventual knockdown phase
- We’ll provide fundraising support and guidance, t-shirts and an unbeatable tournament experience
- Men and women of all abilities welcome – you just need to be over 16, in reasonable health (consult your doctor if unsure) and committed to hitting your fundraising target