Ducklington Sports Club
The Football Marathon is the ultimate test of skill and endurance! Now in its 21st year, the event has raised over £1.9m to support Tackle’s work.
We’re looking for squads of 8 to play 6-a-side football for 12 hours in a fundraising super-tournament.
- Each player has a £200 fundraising target, of which £20 must be paid at the time of registration. You can fundraise individually or as a team.
- Registration deadline TBC. The event is capped at 24 teams on a first come first served basis. Players can be replaced or changed up until the start of the event.
- Each team will play 20-25 games of football in a 12 hour tournament with 2 group stages and an eventual knockdown phase
- We’ll provide fundraising support and guidance, t-shirts and an unbeatable tournament experience
- Men and women of all abilities welcome – you just need to be over 16, in reasonable health (consult your doctor if unsure) and committed to hitting your fundraising target